Kids Garage Nature Campouts
a) Choose the campus and the program date
b) Fill in the registration form & medical form completely
c) Cut of Age: All participants must be born in the year 1998 or later (less than 17 years)
2. PLEASE NOTE
1) All participants choose one activity from the available activities as per the schedule.
2) Name of the person referring should be clearly mentioned in the form. No changes will be permitted once registered.
3) On registration you will get a boarding pass with travel details and list of things to be carried.
4) Money / Personal Expenses: Participants are allowed to carry a maximum Rs. 2000 to buy merchandise.
5) We will send you 3 SMS updates during the course of the programme. Daily updates will be provided on facebook.
3. CANCELLATION & SHIFT OF DATES
a) Please choose your program dates carefully because any shift in dates or cancellation attracts a charge.
|With more than 7 days to departure||Rs. 2000/-|
|Within 2 to 7 days for departure||50% of the total fee|
|Less than 2 days to departure||100% of the total fee|
b) If any cancellation is announced by Kids Garage, 5 days before Departure, then full fee will be refunded.
c) In case a program that has started is cancelled or shortened by Kids Garage, due to natural disaster or law and order or a political situation, there will be no refund.
d) An additional cancellation fee of Rs 500 is applicable if bookings made by online payments, are cancelled
a) Cheques / Drafts should be drawn in favour of "Kids Garage." Cheques and Drafts should be payable at par in Kids Garage Office.
b) You can pay online
c) Payment for registration within 2 days or less left for program departure has to be made in cash or by credit card.
• Farm House - 6 Pairs of comfortable cotton clothes
• For Nature camps dull colored and clothes such green, brown, grey, and mustard as are recommended. Bright colors such as red and orange need to be avoided.
• Make sure the clothing are extremely comfortable keeping in mind all the activities conducted at the camp
• Blue jeans pants to be worn with the uniform t-shirt provided by Kids Garage on travel days.
• 2 Track pants with t-shirts
• Sweater / Warm clothing
• Rain Coat / Umbrella
• No short dresses for girls / shorts for boys
• 2 Sets Night Wear
• Enough under garments
• Toilet kit (include sun screen and mosquito repellant)
• Regular Medicine and instructions / extra eye glasses ( If the child uses any )
• One pair of shoes that is suitable for trekking, and another pair of comfortable toilet footwear.
• 2 Towels
• Water bottle
• Long Size Plain Note Book & pen
• Bag to keep the used clothes. (Laundry service available only during emergency)
• Bird watching / wildlife books
• Simple and easy to use Point and shoot camera (Please note down the make / model / serial number of the camera)
• Binoculars suitable for bird watching
• Please don't send any Eatables, Valuables, Cash, Mobile Phone, Expensive gadgets with Kids.
• Strictly no iPod / mp3 / music player / electronic games (These things will not let the child enjoy or participate in all activities conducted at the camp)
• Label the clothes, toiletries and other items with a permanent marker for easy identification
Kids Garage Camp for Kids will not be responsible for any loss of the items carried to camp. If participants are found with such items, the same will be collected and kept in camp safe and will have to be collected from our office at the last day of the camp. In case you wish to send money with your child for buying items like batteries, film rolls please hand over the cash to the camp manager. The balance cash will be handed over at the end of the camp with proper accounts.